Mumbai; May 01, 2013
Loan Book increased by 16%, NII Loans increased by 26%, PAT net of principal gains increased by 34% and reported PAT increased by 18%
- Balance sheet size as on March 31, 2013 - 71,059 crore : 16% Y-o-Y increase
- Gross Loan book as on March 31, 2013 - 56,595 crore : 16% Y-o-Y increase
- Net Interest Income for FY13 - 2,564 crore : 22% Y-o-Y increase
NII Loans for FY13 - 2,365 crore : 26% Y-o-Y increase
- Operating Expenses for FY13 - 525 crore
- Reported PAT for FY13 - 1,836 crore : 18% Y-o-Y increase.
PAT (net of principal gains) for FY13 - 1,676 crore : 34% Y-o-Y increase
- Average spreads for FY13 - 2.5% (FY12 - 2.3%)
- NIMs for FY13 - 4.1% (FY12 - 4.3%)
- Capital Adequacy at 22.1% as on March 31, 2013 (of which Tier I at 19.8%)
- Gross NPLs at 0.15% and Net NPLs at 0.05% of outstanding loans.
- Average Assets under management - 38,969 crore
At its 94th Board Meeting held on May 1, 2013, the Board of Directors of IDFC Limited approved financial results for the period April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013 and recommended Dividend at the rate of 2.60 per equity share for FY13.
- The balance sheet grew by 16% from 61,003 crore as on March 31, 2012 to 71,059 crore as on March 31, 2013.
- Gross Loan book increased by 16% from 48,887 crore as on March 31, 2012 to 56,595 crore as on March 31, 2013.
- Gross Approvals decreased by 17% from 31,868 crore in FY12 to 26,576 crore in FY13.
- Gross Disbursements decreased by 4% from 18,404 crore in FY12 to 17,695 crore in FY13.
- Cumulative Outstanding Approvals was 72,597 crore as on March 31, 2013.
Operating Income increased by 16% from 2,980 crore in FY12 to 3,468 crore in FY13.
Net Interest Income (NII) increased by 22% from 2,096 crore in FY12 to 2,564 crore in FY13.
- NII from loans increased by 26% from 1,880 crore in FY12 to 2,365 crore in FY13.
- NII from treasury operations decreased by 8% from 216 crore in FY12 to 199 crore in FY13.
- Average spreads increased from 2.3% in FY12 to 2.5% in FY13.
- NIMs decreased from 4.3% in FY12 to 4.1% in FY13
Non Interest Income increased by 3% from 860 crore in FY12 to 883 crore in FY13.
- Income from principal gains decreased by 47% from 350 crore in FY12 to 187 crore in FY13.
- Asset management Income increased by 10% from 280 crore in FY12 to 309 crore in FY13.
- Investment banking and Institutional broking income increased by 44% from 54 crore in FY12 to
78 crore in FY13.
- Fixed Income increased by 128% from 52 crore in FY12 to 119 crore in FY13.
- Loan related and other fees increased by 53% from 124 crore in FY12 to 189 crore in FY13.
Operating Expenses remain stable~ 525 crore in FY13 compared to FY12.
- HR Expenses were at 299 crore in FY13.
- Non-HR Expenses were at 226 crore in FY13.
- Profit Before Tax increased by 19% from 2,173 crore in FY12 to 2,594 crore in FY13.
- After accounting for minority interest, tax and share of profit in associate company, reported PAT increased by 18% from 1,554 crore in FY12 to 1,836 crore in FY13.
- Net of principal gains in 9MFY12, PAT increased by 34% from 1,251 crore in FY12 to 1,676 crore in FY13.
- EPS (diluted) increased from 10.20 per share in FY12 to 12.06 per share in FY13.
Enclosed Annex 'A' provides details on Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and key ratios on a Y-o-Y basis.
For further details, please contact:
Mr. Arun Raste
Tel: + 91 22 4222 2019