Mumbai; August 14, 2012
PAT Growth of 21% and Loan Book growth of 34%
- Net Interest Income of 629 crore: an increase of 30%
- Profit After Tax of 380 crore for Q1FY13 compared to 314 crore in Q1FY12: an increase of 21%
- Balance sheet size as on June 30, 2012 - 65,017 crore: an increase of 25%
- Gross Loan book increased from 38,108 crore as on June 30, 2011 to 50,892 crore as on June 30, 2012: an increase of 34%
- Net NPAs at 0.14% of outstanding loans
- Average Assets under management - 36,472 crore
At its 90th Board Meeting held on August 14, 2012, the Board of Directors of IDFC Limited approved financial results for the period April 1, 2012 to June 30, 2012.
- The balance sheet size grew by 25% from 51,898 crore as on June 30, 2011 to
65,017 crore as on June 30, 2012.
- Gross Loan book increased by 34% from 38,108 crore as on June 30, 2011 to
50,892 crore as on June 30, 2012.
- Gross Approvals doubled from 5,799 crore in Q1FY12 to 11,744 crore in Q1FY13.
- Gross Disbursements increased by 55% from 2,904 crore in Q1FY12 to 4,502 crore in Q1FY13.
- Cumulative Outstanding Approvals was 76,412 crore as on June 30, 2012.
Net Interest Income (NII) increased by 30% from 483 crore in Q1FY12
629 crore in Q1FY13.
- NII from loans increased by 30% from 428 crore in Q1FY12 to 555 crore in Q1FY13.
- NII from treasury operations increased by 35% from 55 crore in Q1FY12 to 74 crore in Q1FY13.
Non Interest Income increased by 24% from 110 crore in Q1FY12 to 137 crore in Q1FY13.
- Income from principal investments were at 2 crore
- Asset management fees increased by 3% from 62 crore in Q1FY12 to 64 crore in Q1FY13.
- Investment banking and Institutional broking income decreased by 38% from 15 crore in Q1FY12 to 9 crore in Q1FY13.
- Loan related and other fees increased by 78% from 35 crore in Q1FY12 to 62 crore in Q1FY13.
- Profit before Tax increased by 23% from 451 crore in Q1FY12 to 553 crore in Q1FY13.
- After accounting for minority interest, tax and share of profit in associate company, PAT increased by 21% from 314 crore in Q1FY12 to 380 crore in Q1FY13.
- EPS (diluted) increased by 23% from 2.04 per share in Q1FY12 to 2.50 per share in Q1FY13.
Enclosed Annex 'A' provides details on Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and key ratios on
a Y-o-Y & Q-o-Q basis.
For further details, please contact:
Mr. Arun Raste
Tel: + 91 22 4222 2019