Be a part of IDFC
We look for five key elements in our new recruits to ensure their alignment with our ideals:
In addition to regular implementation of our organization's objectives,
our employees provide thought leadership to the industry in their specific area of expertise.
FAQs for prospective recruits
How can I apply for a job with IDFC?
To apply for a job with IDFC click here
What is the typical selection process?
The selection process would typically include screening and interview rounds with the relevant team members and stakeholders across business units.
How do I prepare for my interview?
A successful application begins with a great CV or resume and ends with a fantastic interview. Here are some tips on how to make your application stand out for the right reasons.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- Your CV or resume is the first impression an employer will have of you. Your details should be a true reflection of your skills and experience.
- Keep it short. It should be a maximum of three pages, depending on your experience.
- Your employment history should be in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent position.
- Remember to state your education/qualification history and highlight any relevant training courses and IT systems you have used.
- Ensure the relevant experience on your CV/resume is highlighted and matches the role you are applying for.
- Draw attention to what you in particular achieved on a project/task, rather than focusing on what was achieved by the team.
- Provide genuine reasons for leaving past roles and fully explain any career breaks/gaps.
- Ensure your preferred contact details are clearly mentioned on the CV or resume itself.
- Ensure the formatting is consistent and clear. Make sure your spelling and grammar is correct.
- Do your research. Learn as much as you can about IDFC, our brands and the industry we work in. Our website is a good place to start.
- Double check all the necessary information for your interview to go smoothly and plan to arrive early in case of any transport issues.
- Try to find out what the interview will entail. This will vary depending on what stage you are at and who you are meeting.
- Dress appropriately for the business environment and industry.
- Listen carefully to questions and take time to think about your answers where necessary.
- When preparing for the interview, think of specific examples that illustrate a particular capability.
- Think about your strengths and development areas in advance and how this role might play to your strengths and develop you.
- Make sure you can articulate why you are interested in the role, in the organization and why you would be the most suitable candidate for the role.
- Prepare some intelligent questions - the interview is a two way process and there will be things that you want to know as well!
Where does IDFC have offices?
8th Floor, No. 1, Harrington Road
Chetpet, Chennai – 600031.
Naman Chambers, C-32, G-Block,
Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051.
Tel: +91 22 4222 2000
Fax: +91 22 2654 0354
The Capital Court, 2nd Floor,
Olof Palme Marg,
Munirka, New Delhi - 110 067.
Tel: +91 11 4600 6100
Fax: +91 11 2671 3359.
No.39, 5th Cross, 8th Main,
Sadashiv nagar, Bengaluru - 560 080.
Tel: +91 80 2361 3014/15
Fax: +91 80 2361 3016
Do you accept postal applications?
At the moment we ask that all applications are submitted via our website.
What are the benefits of setting up a profile in current openings?
Setting up a profile allows you to send your CV directly to our recruiting teams. In addition you will have the option to set up ‘Job Search Agent’, which enables you to receive email notifications of possible suitable vacancies. Plus, your details will be part of our talent database, so if a suitable role arises we can contact you directly.